Hybrid Mega Evo Catback Exhaust - 1992-2002 Mazda RX-7 [FD3S]
The Hybrid Megaphone Evolution is a complete stainless steel exhaust system, from the main muffler canister and piping to the internal silencers, resonators, hangers, and brackets. This system provides both form and function which delivers durability, a sense of security, a comfortable sound, and overwhelming high-end power.
- All SUS304 stainless steel specification makes the exhaust system high quality.
- All TIG welded. High quality and durability.
- The original patent on the highly effective megaphone tube structure are both followed in Japan and U.S.A
- High endurance hybrid silencer of patent technology.
- A new design and an oval tail that produces a feeling of luxury.
|Year||1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002|
|Body Style||3-Door Hatchback|
|Exhaust Type||Hybrid Megaphone Evolution Muffler|
|Piping Diameter||70mm. - 80mm.|
|Exhaust Tip Style||Oval-Dual wall rolled, Angle cut|
|Piping Material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Tip Material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|